Video Recording: Tom Kelly on Continuous Referrals
Title: Continuous Referrals – Developing a Referral System for Explosive Growth
In this talk, Business Coach Tom Kelly will teach you what a referral system is, why you need one, and how to build your own referral system that will generate referrals for your business in a predictable, sustainable, and consistent way. As an attendee, you will learn key distinctions in the following areas that will transform your ability to significantly grow your business through referrals:
- What a referral system is and why you need one
- Why “word of mouth” is a horrible way to grow your business
- The 3 key things that you need to do consistently to generate referrals
- The 5 steps that you need to take to build a referral system that will allow you to turn your “referral engine” on cruise control
- How to destroy your fears around asking for referrals so that you can overcome this self-imposed barrier once and for all!
- The key sources for referrals, and how to tap into each of them
- How to generate “customer evangelists” that will actually go out and bring customers to you!
In addition, as an attendee of the webinar, you will receive the following free bonuses:
- “The 5 Keys To A Great Referral System” Cheat Sheet – a downloadable “cheat sheet” that will take you step-by-step through the process of building a referral system that will generate referrals in a predictable, sustainable and consistent way
- An opportunity to win an exclusive invitation to “Continuous Referrals” – a private Facebook group where you’ll have free access to additional resources, online training and networking with other business owners that will help you take your referrals to the next level.
Recorded: November 2, 2020
Tom Kelly is the founder and owner of Potential In Motion, Inc. As a Business Coach, Tom is dedicated to working with salespeople, entrepreneurs, small business owners and corporate executives that want to reach their full potential in both their business and their life. Tom is focused on “coaching to the edge of what is possible” by providing you with the tools, support, and structure necessary to set better goals, increase your focus, and maximize your results.